Virus Jigglin' Fever
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
During an exclusive tour of the "Science Lab of Creating Viruses that can Murder the hell out of Humanity for Science Reasons" an excitable Australian broke a vial, labeled "The Good Stuff" trying to pronounce "velociraptor." It unleashed some of the deadliest viruses known to humankind...
Dr. Boffpow, the not senile scientist sprung into action creating an "extremely viable" solution to the outbreak.
- The Virus Scanner, which shows where viruses are located.
- The Virus Magnifier, a glass box that contains and magnifies the viruses.
- A ball of drugs. Similar to a bouncy ball, but with pharmaceutical goodness.
- "This f**king thing," a paddle that changes the ball of drugs to cure different types of viruses.
You are the key member of a team of self-proclaimed virus killers formed to save the planet. Control the power paddle and destroy the virus outbreak!
- Arcade-style game experience!
- Multiple difficulties including endless mode!
- Viruses with unique personalities!
- Play with keyboard, controller, or touchscreen!
- Two different modes of touch input, including virtual controller!
- Game Art, Story, Lead Design: Chloe Sagal (@chloesagal)
- Programming & Design: Charles Wagner (@spiegaltv)
- Design: Lexi Leigh Richardson (@lexi_like_crazy)
- Cover Art: Arianne Hutchins!!!
- Music: Bit by Bit Sound (@BitByBitSound)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: